News & Updates
Happy 4th of July!
- Curbside Collection will be provided as usual on July 4. Please have your carts and any used oil at the curb by 6 am for collection.
- Any used fireworks, barbeque ashes, and cooking coals must be completely extinguished and cool before placing in the garbage cart.
"Got Oil? Set your used oil and filters curbside on garbage day. We'll pick them up!"
Did you know? Some common items Cannot be accepted in Sacramento County recycling carts:
- Film plastics, like plastic bags, plastic food wrap, plastic food storage bags, bubble wrap, etc. goes in the garbage cart.
- Shredded paper (which must be bagged and placed in your garbage cart to prevent windblown litter).
- Cartons - There are two types of cartons. Refrigerated cartons are for products such as milk, juice, cream, and egg substitutes and shelf-stable cartons are for products such as juice, milk, soy milk, soup, broth and wine. Both should be placed in the garbage cart - January 2019.